Weight Loss Winners – Terms & Conditions
[h3 fancy=”true”]Weight Loss Winners – Terms and Conditions[/h3]
- The initial weigh-in must be conducted at True Women’s Fitness and Well-Being by a staff member, using our scales, on either the 18th or 19th November 2013.
- The final weigh-in must be conducted at True Women’s Fitness and Well-Being by a staff member, using our scales, on either the 16th or 17th December 2013.
- We will record your official beginning and ending weights, and give you your target weight.
Dress code for initial and final weigh-in
- On top: All participants must wear only undergarments plus a tight fitting t-shirt or singlet with no pockets or accessories.
- Below: All participants must wear only undergarments plus tight fitting exercise leggings or shorts with no pockets or accessories. No shoes or socks should be worn
- The staff member performing the weigh-ins has full discretion as to attire and may disqualify any participant if the participant is not correctly attired.
- Participants may also be disqualified if they attempt to cheat by over-inflating their initial weight using extra or heavy clothing or any other weight adding method.
- Participants may also be disqualified at this time if they are caught attempting to cheat by engaging in any prohibited actions (listed below)
- The final weight required for a participant to be deemed a winner is calculated as the participant’s officially approved starting weight minus 4% of such weight.
- Any participant at or below her Goal Weight, based on the final weigh-in date, shall be deemed a winner unless; Their total weight loss is more than twice the difference between their starting weight and their target weight (i.e., a weight loss of more than 8%).
- Disputes. Decisions by the True Women’s Fitness and Well-Being staff shall be final.
- All prize money will be paid out via cash and will be available for collection from the 18th December 2013
- True Women’s Fitness and Well-Being charges 15% of the total prize pool for administration fees. Winners’ pay outs will be respective of this fee.
- Age. You must be at least 18 years old to participate
- Body Mass Index (BMI). You must have at least an 18.5 BMI to participate. You will be asked to provide your height during the initial weigh-in. Also, if your BMI would fall below 18.5 after losing 4% of your starting weight, you will be unable to participate.
Participants caught engaging in prohibited actions shall be ejected from the competition at the sole discretion of True Women’s Fitness and Well-Being management. Ejected participants shall not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid. The following actions are prohibited:
- Binging or hydration.
- Purging (self-induced vomiting)
- Excessive dehydration.
- Engaging in weight-loss medical procedures during the course of the this promotion
- Any and all unsportsmanlike behaviours
- Tampering with the measurement reported by the scale.
Disclaimer and Indemnification
- Know The Health Risks. Consult with a qualified healthcare provider (your doctor or your trainer) before engaging in this promotion. Losing weight can be risky in certain circumstances and we want to avoid injuries. Participants assume all risks of their participation.
- Play Smart. Don’t engage in this promotion where you can’t safely lose the required weight in the required time.
- True Women’s Fitness and Well-Being reserves the right to disqualify anyone who is deemed to be unsafely losing weight