[h3 fancy=”true”]”Learn to Run” – Running Clinic for Intermediate Runners[/h3]
This is the last run clinic for 2013. If you’ve been running and want to knock out 10kms before Christmas – Join up now.
This clinic is for intermediate runners and you need to be able to run 40-50 minutes comfortably as we’ll be concentrating on speed and distance over the next 6 weeks.
(if you’ve never run before – keep an eye out for beginners clinics next year)
Regular running or jogging offers many health benefits.
- Help to build strong bones, as it is a weight bearing exercise
- Strengthen muscles
- Improve cardiovascular fitness
- Burn plenty of kilojoules
- Help maintain a healthy weight
You’ ve probably heard about all these benefits before. You may have even heard about all the others, as there are many….You’ve always wanted to give it a go, but have never had the opportunity.
Now’s your chance.
If you’ve never run before or if you’ve run a little bit and you really want to learn to run, we can show you how.
We’ll teach you things like….
- Correct running technique
- Breathing technique
- Keeping motivated
- Injury prevention ….and more
Here’s the info
- The running clinic is 6 weeks long
- It starts 30th October
- There will be 2 sessions per week
- The first day is Wednesdays at 6:00am with a variety of run locations (more details to follow)
- The second day is Fridays at 6:00am in Totara park
- The cost is $120 per person
Book your space on the running clinic now, by emailing us: here